TheoryNet Spring Meeting Scheduled for May 14

Hello all,

According to the minutes of our last meeting, the proposed date for end of the year wrap-up meeting is May 14, with an alternate date of September 18. Let us plan to meet at the usual place and time: 10AM in Room 218, Dana Research Building on the campus of Northeastern university. As this is the meeting when we try to get tentative pairings set up for the next academic year, it is helpful if as many of our faculty participants come as are able. If you cannot attend please let me know and indicate, if you will, whether or not you wish to be paired for the 2011-2012 academic year. That will help us with the planning.

First time participants can consult http://www.campusmap.neu.edu for directions. Dana Building is on Forsyth street, number 57 on the map and Room 218 is on the second floor. There is a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave, number 62, for a reduced weekend rate of $6/day. Note also that we are next door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station.

Hope to see you all in two weeks,

--
Brent Nelson
Department of Physics