REMINDER: Next TheoryNet Meeting set for January 22, 2011

Hello all,

This is a reminder to all of you that the winter TheoryNet meeting will be held at 10AM on Saturday, January 22 (a week from Saturday). As always, refreshments will be available. There is no need to RSVP, but if you know you will be unable to attend I would appreciate it if you would let me know so I can note it in the minutes.

For those who are new, our meetings take place on the Northeastern campus on the second floor of the physics building: 218 Dana Research Building. The street address of the building is 110 Forsyth Street and our zip is 02115.

First time participants can consult http://www.campusmap.neu.edu for directions. Dana Building is on Forsyth street, number 57 on the map and Room 218 is on the second floor. There is a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave, number 62, for a reduced weekend rate of $6/day. Note also that we are next door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station.

Looking forward to seeing you all then,
--
Brent Nelson
Department of Physics