Milikan: recommendations needed

Hi -- I hope that everybody is enjoying nice summer time.

I have two quotes for the Milikan apparatus, from TEL-Atomic:
http://www.telatomic.com/electricity/milikan.html
(we have their cloud chamber)

and PASCO:
http://store.pasco.com/pascostore/showdetl.cfm?&DID=9&Product_ID=51874&Detail=1

Tel-Atomic uses latex spheres and has everything in one piece, while PASCO is traditional oil and consists of many pieces. Tel-atomic is 35% more expensive, but this should not be a deciding factor.
Could you please have a look at the links and make your recommendations which one would be best suited for our needs. I have already purchased a video-flex camera which will allow projecting from the microscope on a computer monitor and/or overhead projector.
We will have a great new demo -- so please help me in this choice.
Best regards,
Tom
This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the named addressee, or if you have received this message in error, we ask your cooperation to refrain from disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail, and request that you delete it from your computer or messaging device. Thank you.