Reminder: Saturday Physics Theorynet meeting

Hi,
This is the final reminder of our Physics Theorynet Winter 2009 meeting this Saturday (January 17), at 10:00 AM in Room 218, Dana Building at Northeastern University. If you haven't been here before, please see http://www.campusmap.neu.edu for directions -- Dana Building is on Forsyth street, number 57 on the map and Room 218 is on the second floor. There is a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave, number 62, for a reduced weekend rate of $6/day. Note also that we are next door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station.

On the Agenda:
1) (Re) Introductions
2) Reports from Fall visits
3) AAPT/APS Spring meeting at Northeastern (May 8/9, 2009): teacher workshops, advertising etc
4) Website

See you,
Tom.