Saturday Theorynet Meeting Reminder

Hi,
This is a reminder about our Physics Theorynet meeting this
Saturday, May 3, at 10:00 AM in Room 218, Dana Building at
Northeastern University.  If you haven't been here before, please see
http://www.campusmap.neu.edu for directions -- Dana Building is on Forsyth
street, number 57 on the map and Room 218 is on the second floor. There is
a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave,
number 62, for a reduced weekend rate of $6/day. Note also that we are next
door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station.
On the Agenda:
1) Reports from spring visits
2) Final approval of Theorynet Flyer
3) Redistribution of two recent demos: no-dry-ice cloud chamber
and electron diffraction tube -- teachers who have them now,
please bring them in so others can pick them up.
4) Plans for 2008/9 (including suggestions for 2009 NES APS/AAPT meeting at NU)

Of course, if you have colleagues interested in Theorynet, please bring
them along.
See you,
Tom.
PS Please don't forget to subscribe to the mailing list at
https://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mailman/listinfo/physicstheorynet