flyer

Dear Friends,
As I promised, I prepared a flyer advertising Theorynet. Please have a look at it at
http://www.atsweb.neu.edu/physics/t.taylor/flyer.pdf
and send me your comments, improvements and suggestions as soon as possible. I want to proceed
to the production process in mid-December so we have it ready for the next meeting
on January 12, when we can also discuss how to distribute it etc.
By the way, I've got some really cool demo stuff: no-dry-ice cloud chamber and electron diffraction tube --
you'll see it in January.
Best regards,
Tom