APS talk, next meeting and other business

Hi everybody,
Here is the link to my Theorynet talk given last Saturday at BU's
AAPT/APS meeting:

http://www.atsweb.neu.edu/physics/t.taylor/Theorynet.pdf

Please consider these slides as a common property and don't hesitate using
them in your own presentations (powerpoint version available upon
request). I
will share with you my impression of teachers' reactions at our next
meeting.

As originally planned, the meeting will take place on Saturday, April 29 at
 10 AM in room 208 of Dana. Since this will be the last meeting before
 summer, I would like to have as many participants present as possible --
 last time only a small group showed up. In addition to visit reports etc,
 would like us to outline some plans for the Fall and beyond.

See you,
Tom.