Physics TheoryNet Meeting on Saturday, January 28

Dear Participants and Observers,
Our midterm meeting will take place as originally planned, on Saturday,
January 28 at 10:00 AM in room 218 of Dana building (second floor) at
Northeastern University. Please see
http://www.campusmap.neu.edu/
for directions (Dana Research Center is number 57).
There is a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off
Columbus Ave, number 62, for a reduced weekend rate.

If you have colleagues who may be interested in participating, please ask
them
to come.

On the agenda:
-reports of class meetings since October and planned visits
-possible reshuffle of teacher/theorist pairings
-discussion of GK-12 grant proposal
-equipment requests -- please bring your wishlists for audio/visual
 and demonstration equipment

We should be done by lunchtime.
I am looking forward to seeing you all here at Northeastern,
Tom.

PS I will send you one more reminder on Friday.