Re: Last reminder: Physics Theorynet meeting on October 15

   From: "Tomasz Taylor" <taylor neu edu>
   Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:06:13 -0400

   This is the last reminder about the Physics Theorynet meeting this
Saturday
   October 15, at 10:30 AM in Room 218 of Dana Building at Northeastern
   University. Please note that I shifted the usual meeting time by
   1/2 hour to make it (hopefully) more MBTA-compatible.

I'll come to the meeting regardless, but I don't understand the
change of time.  I normally come by commuter rail and my train
arrives at Ruggles at 9:35, so 9:45 would be ideal and 10:00 is pretty
good.  Is there someone who comes by some other form of scheduled
transit for whom 10:30 is better?

                                        Ken