[apmultiples] Re: gender issues

My 3.5 year old nephew "breastfeeds" his 6 month old brother.    He
gets my sister's nursing pillow out and lifts his shirt.  Sometimes
he even checks to see which side is fullest.  No one laughs or says
anything, but we all think it absolutely adorable.  As far as he
knows, that's how babies are fed.

Karen M

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." -
Alexander Woollcott, American Author

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: