Re: [apmultiples] another rant from Valerie

In a message dated 01/10/04 10:22:12 AM, NWHITTIE email smith edu writes:

<< If anyone is interested in corresponding about
these issues, I'd be really glad.  I was looking online the other day
trying to find a good email forum on non-sexist parenting, but didn't
turn one up.  If anyone knows of one, let me know.  Otherwise, maybe we
could start a sub-list on the topic.  Let me know if you're interested. >>

I would be very interested in this as well, having b/g twins too..LMK!
Nancy D
Jack/Ella
15 mo

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." - Alexander Woollcott, American Author

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links