Sadly I will not…
On Sep 4, 2026, at 9:08 AM, Sullivan, Cullen M <Cullen Sullivan tufts edu> wrote:
I'll also be around!
From: Tripp, William M <William Tripp tufts edu>
Sent: Friday, 04 September 2026 08:34:43
To: Wolcott, Jeremy <Jeremy Wolcott tufts edu>; neutrino cosmos phy tufts edu <neutrino cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: Re: [Tufts-Nu] last-minute lunch meeting today?
I’ll be there!
-Will
From: Wolcott, Jeremy <Jeremy Wolcott tufts edu>
Sent: Friday, 04 September 2026 08:33:09
To: neutrino cosmos phy tufts edu <neutrino cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: [Tufts-Nu] last-minute lunch meeting today?
Hello neutrino friends!
Hope that you've had a wonderful August. Our DOE renewal proposal is submitted as of Wednesday, and folks are starting to return from vacations, so it would be good to get together if we can. I know Cullen has a report on his time at the Stan conference
ready to go, and I think that would be fun for us to hear. Other updates would also be welcome.
If you will be around and would be interested in getting together today at our usual (1pm EDT) time, speak up by 11ish so I have a head count, and I'll make sure we have lunch available as usual.
- Jeremy
--
Neutrino mailing list
Neutrino cosmos phy tufts edu
Unsubscribe?: visit https://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mailman/listinfo/neutrino
|