[IPTA-cs] Status update

Dear All,

Brief update on the current status of the IPTA DR2 cosmic strings project: We are currently waiting for Alberto Sensana to send us his results for the A and \gamma priors in the SMBHB model based on the IPTA DR2 frequency bins. Once we have got this data, we will be able to start our final runs and produce our final results. Until then, there is not much to be discussed on top of what we were discussing in our last meeting. I therefore propose to postpone our next meeting until we have heard back from Alberto and started our final runs. I will get back to you and announce the next meeting when we have come to this point. In the meantime, let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss via the mailing list.

Talk to you soon and best regards, Kai.