[Emeriti-faculty] FW: Available position for Physics majors

From: Jackie Williams [mailto:Jackie newgrangedesign com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 4:32 PM
To: DiMichele, Jacqueline M
Subject: FW: Available position for Physics majors

Hi Jacqueline,

I wanted to let you know that we are hiring an additional Design Assistant, so if you happen to know any recent Physics grads (or Physics majors graduating by August), please send them our way.

Thank you,

Jackie Williams

Newgrange Design

Embedded Systems Design ~ PCB Design Services

27 Water Street, Suite 212 | Wakefield, MA 01880 USA
781.245.2800 main
781.245.2844 direct
781.245.3047 fax

jackie newgrangedesign com