[Emeriti-faculty] Trunk Curriculum

All,

I recently added you to the online Trunk project page where I am gathering the curriculum information you have been sending me. Thank you, by the way, for being so helpful with this!

This information is being made available to you, per Prof. Tobin’s request, in order to enable the sharing of curriculum information from term to term. You should be able to view the information and save it to your computer for use in future classes, as needed. You should not, however, be able to change or remove information from Trunk.  If you would like to see adjustments made to Trunk, kindly email me.

Please know that this is a work in progress and while currently items are up as they were given to me (Word docs, for example) it is my goal to ensure that everything is available as pdfs as well. I will do so as quickly as I can.

If you need any assistance with this Trunk project page or have any questions, feel free to let me know.

thanks,

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager