[Emeriti-faculty] FW: GSAS Doctoral Hooding Ceremony

Dear Faculty:

You are cordially invited to attend the 14th Annual GSAS Doctoral Hooding Ceremony on Saturday, May 19, 2012 from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. in the Cohen Auditorium.  A reception honoring the doctoral recipients will follow in the Remis Sculpture Court.

A separate email has been sent to the advisors of the 2011-2012 doctoral recipients/candidates, but all faculty are welcome to attend this ceremony.  All faculty attendees will be seated on stage, so academic regalia is required.  Please contact me as soon as possible to make arrangements to borrow a cap and gown if necessary.

The ceremony begins at 1:30pm so we are asking participants to arrive around 1:00pm.  The Slater Concourse (hallway adjacent to the Cohen Auditorium) will serve as our Robing Room.  Please note that we will not have secured storage in the Slater Concourse or the Cohen Auditorium.

If you plan to attend, please R.S.V.P. to phoebe heyman tufts edu.  We hope you are able to join us for this joyous celebration.

Best Wishes,

Gina

Gina Murray

Academic Services &