Re: [Emeriti-faculty] [Assistant-faculty] Lunch with Colloquium speaker, Cliff Burgess

Hi,

Since I have already received emails asking about details for lunch
tomorrow, I have to correct the previous email sent by Gayle: I will be
travelling tomorrow and therefore cannot take the speaker to lunch. Also I
have no idea how Gayle came to this resolution, definitely not by talking
to me.  Please get in touch with Hugh, the colloquium organizer for
details.
Thanks.

Cristian

Cristian Staii