[Emeriti-faculty] Sandler awards for international travel

Hi,

Earlier this term I let you know about the Sandler awards for international summer research with students. The original rules stipulated that the project had to include the faculty member, at least one graduate student, and at least one undergraduate student.

Apparently they didn’t get enough proposals, so they are now withdrawing the requirement that a grad student be included. So if you are interested in a travel grant for you and one or more undergraduates, please let me know. They didn’t specify a deadline, but I would think the sooner the better.

Roger

Roger Tobin

Professor and Chair

Department of Physics and Astronomy