[Emeriti-faculty] Jim Cyr

Dear Members of the Physics-Astronomy Department,

Please be informed that as of today, Friday, March 9, Jim Cyr is no longer working for the department.

We will be seeking someone else to fill his position. In the meantime, we will need to work together to carry out the essential tasks that Jim would otherwise have done. I ask for everyone’s patience and flexibility during this time of transition. I will provide more information as it develops. If you have any questions, concerns, or immediate needs, please let me know.

Roger Tobin

Professor and Chair

Department of Physics and Astronomy

Tufts University