[Emeriti-faculty] FW: CELT Faculty Fellows

From: Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:17 PM
To: Tobin, Roger
Subject: CELT Faculty Fellows

Dear Roger,

I am writing to let you know that CELT is now accepting applications for the CELT Faculty Fellows program for next Fall. We have room for 11 faculty from across Tufts to participate in this program. The deadline is March 28th, right after the spring break.

We have attached information about the program for the faculty in your department, and hope that you will pass it along to your faculty. We have also attached a flyer listing all of the past CELT Fellows.

Thank you very much, and please feel free to call if you have any questions .

All the best,

Annie Soisson

Annie Soisson, EdD

Associate Director, CELT