[Emeriti-faculty] Faculty Info Forms Reminder

To all who have already sent along their Faculty Info Forms and CV’s, I thank you.

To the remaining folks, a gentle reminder that these are due to me by 5:00 pm, Wed. March 7, only a little over a week away.

Thank you,

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager