From: Anthony Mann [mailto:mann minos phy tufts edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 3:57 PM
To: Tobin, Roger
Cc: faculty cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: Parking at STC - rapid reply requested

Hi Roger,

       Emphatically YES - is a good/necessary idea.   Especially

since we have all paid for stickers that are supposed to let us

park at STC.

Sincerely,

Tony

On Feb 2, 2012, at 3:46 PM, Tobin, Roger wrote:

Fellow STC denizens and visitors,

I have been asked to join in a request to designate the parking lots at STC for faculty and staff only. Students would then need to park at the Cousens lot or on the streets. Postdocs are considered staff, so they would still be able to park at STC.

I am told, but have no official information, that parking in the Harvard St. lot will soon become unavailable for a period of unknown duration due to MBTA work on the railroad bridge.

Please let me know your views on this as soon as possible. I have been asked to give an answer by Monday.

Roger

Roger Tobin

Professor and Chair

Department of Physics and Astronomy