[Emeriti-faculty] Grad student support for AY 12-13

Friends,

To help us assess our resources for supporting newly admitted grad students, please let me know what RA support you anticipate having available during AY 12-13.  Please include:

1)      RA support for specific students (who?)

2)      RA support available, but without a definite student identified (any candidates?)

3)      Students under your supervision who currently have TA support who you expect to graduate before June 2013 (when and how confident are you?)

Include information about how many semesters of support are available, possible students who might be eligible, funds that you anticipate or hope for but don’t have in hand, and anything else that would be useful or relevant. I know there is always uncertainty, but I’d rather have more information than less.

Please respond as best you can within the next week, i.e. by Feb. 1.

Thanks,

Roger

Roger Tobin

Professor and Chair