[Emeriti-faculty] Fwd: office-warming this Friday at 3:30pm

Sorry if you didn't get this before -- I just realized I had mistyped the email address above. All are welcome at 3:30pm this Friday to an office-warming at the STC.

Hi everybody,

As most of you probably know, the department has a new set of offices and a conference room in the STC where Danilo and I and a number of students have now moved. To celebrate this, Danilo and I would like to host an office warming this Friday July 8th at 3:30pm. For those who don't know, the offices are on the 2nd floor of the STC where the Wright Center used to be.

We would like to take this opportunity to thanks all the people involved in the renovations of this space, and in particular to thank Roger who made it possible.

This is also a chance for those of you who haven't yet seen this space to do so. In particular, the new conference room is available for anyone in the department to use so you should be aware of it as a resource.

Hope to see you there and happy 4th of July!

Anna