[Emeriti-faculty] Dark Matter/AMS

If you'd be interested in talking about the AMS, please get in touch with Dr. Bambrick (see below):

Roger

-----Original Message-----

From: Bambrick, Gail=20

Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 5:03 PM

To: Tobin, Roger

Subject: Dark matter research?

Hi Prof. Tobin --

Given that the space shuttle Endeavor is installing the large Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer at the space station to study particle physics in search of dark matter, I wondered if anyone in your department might be involved in any aspect of this kind of research. My thought would be to perhaps do a Q&A  talking about the Tufts research while also helping to explain what the implications of the current space experiment might be.

Could you let me know if this might be appropriate for any of your faculty?

Many thanks in advance,

gail

Gail Bambrick, Ph.D.

Sr. Marketing Communications Writer