[Emeriti-faculty] FW: Hawk nest on the Robinson Fire escape

All,

As many of you know, we currently have a hawk family nesting on the fire escape of Robinson Hall. You may also know that the babies have begun hatching.

While they are beautiful and it’s been a joy watching the nature show…This has put the parents on super-caution status and they have begun responding to apparent sources of danger.

DO NOT go out on any level the fire escape except in an emergency situation. AVOID the back door of Robinson pathway if at all possible. If you must make this trip do so with extreme CAUTION so as to not scare or alert the adult hawks.

Tufts will be installing some fencing to assist in keeping students/staff/faculty safe, please respect those boundaries for your own safety.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager