[Emeriti-faculty] Shannon

Hello all,

As you might have heard by now, I have broken my foot. The doctor has told me to stay off it entirely for 2 weeks. Therefore, I am going to be out of the building until at least May 12th.

I will, however, continue to be available. I will be working from home via computer & telephone, handling business as usual. If there are issues that need to be handled on site, I will work with Gayle or one of the other staff members, as appropriate.

I have been making arrangements for additional support for Gayle as well to get the department through finals.  If you have any concerns about how something will be handled let me know.  Otherwise, please continue to communicate HR, Grant and department issues to me, albeit via email, and I will respond as quickly as possible.  If you need to speak with me directly, Gayle has my home number.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager