[Emeriti-faculty] Reception for Graduating Students

Friends,

At the request of some of our wonderful seniors, the department will be
having an informal coffee/snacks reception for the seniors and graduate
students who are receiving degrees, and their families on Saturday May 21,
5:00 pm, in Robinson 251.  I know they particularly want a chance to see
and introduce their families to the faculty who have guided them through
the last few years.  Please try to attend.

For planning purposes, please let Gayle know by Wed. May 18 (or sooner!)
if you plan to be there.

Thank you,
Roger

Roger G. Tobin