[Emeriti-faculty] Department Meeting on Monday

Reminder:  We have a department meeting on Monday April 11, 12:00 - 1:15,
Robinson 250.

The primary agenda is a review of graduate student progress. If you are
supervising a graduate student, teaching graduate students, or working
with graduate students as TA's, or even if you are not, it is very
important that you be there to provide your knowledge, experience and
perspective. If for some reason you are unable to attend, please
communicate your comments to Bill Oliver.

If there is time, we will also continue our discussion of faculty hiring
priorities. Several people have expressed the need for additional
discussion before we vote on this important matter.  If there is not
enough time at this meeting, we will defer the discussion and vote to our
May 2 meeting.

Upcoming faculty meetings:
-- April 25 -- tenured faculty only -- Blanco-Pillado tenure & promotion
process
-- May 2 -- all faculty

See you on Monday

Roger G. Tobin