[Emeriti-faculty] Letter of Support for Summa Cum Laude applications

Dear all,

on behalf of the Committee of Prizes and Honors, I am requesting one or
two sentences in support of the following candidates for the Summa Cum
Laude  degree: Jonathan Carificio, Ryan Hunter, Rebekah Holtz, Max
Tolkoff, and Lauren Wielgus.

If you happened to have them in your class, or they happened to do
research with you, I would very much appreciate if you could send me a
paragraph in support of their degree with honors.  Specifically, the
letter of departmental support will have to "emphasize evidence of depth
of intellectual achievement, e.g. research, independent projects, and
seminars."

If you are the advisor of any of them, your contribution is of particular
importance.

Please, send me all of the contributions by April 1st, at the latest.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Danilo

Dr. Danilo Marchesini