[Emeriti-faculty] FW: lunch with visiting students from Morehouse

________________________________
From: Brown, Travis M
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 9:25 AM
To: Tobin, Roger
Subject: visiting students from Morehouse

Hello Roger,

Hope all is well. Sorry for the late email, but we have a group of
students from Morehouse College(the Hopps Scholars Research Program)
coming to visit. I think there will be about 50 students, and they all are
doing research in the STEM fields (a number in Physics). We are having a
lunch for them, and would like faculty and grad students to be there. Can
you have this sent to your department? Thanks, and let me know if you have
any questions.

Travis

Save the Date: March 10th, 2011
Time: 12-1:30pm
Location: Alumnae Hall

On Thursday, March 10th, 2011, Students from Morehouse College’s Dr. John
H. Hopps Jr. Research Scholars Program will be visiting Tufts University.
The group will consist of freshmen, sophomores, and juniors all currently
participating in Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Psychology, and Computer
Science research. We are planning an informal “Lunch Around the
Disciplines” and are hoping to have graduate students and faculty from
each department represented at the event.

This will be an opportunity to meet some of the most promising potential
graduate students in the country, and have a great meal at the same time.
Please RSVP to travis brown tufts edu<mailto:travis brown tufts edu> by
Friday, March 4th.

We hope to see you there!

Travis M. Brown, Ph.D.
Manager, Center for STEM Diversity