[Emeriti-faculty] Dept. meeting Mon. Feb. 28

Yes, another one.

We will meet on Monday Feb. 28, 12:00 - 1:15 (or perhaps less time than
that) in Robinson 250. The CMP Search Committee will announce and explain
its decisions on the faculty candidates.

There will also be a few other announcements, including regarding a newly
adopted graduate school policy on TA assessment.

The search committee is meeting at 3:00 today (Friday). If you have
opinions that you would like to convey to the committee that were not
expressed at yesterday's meeting, please email them to Peggy before 3:00.

In the event that the search committee is unable to reach a decision
today, Monday's meeting may be canceled, in which case I will send an
email. If you don't hear anything, assume the meeting is on.

Thanks to everyone who is participating in this vital but arduous process.

Roger