Re: [Emeriti-faculty] NO department meeting on Feb. 14, but please read message

Everyone may view the Tufts Reimbursement Guidelines any time at:
http://finance.tufts.edu/accpay/?pid=36#3

1.  Per Diem Allowances:

"University policy does NOT allow for per diem expenses. The university has
what is known in IRS terms as an "Accountable Plan" relative to travel.
This
means all expenses are substantiated with actual receipts. Failure to
provide actual receipts could jeopardize our plan status with the IRS
and/or
result in taxable income to the traveler..."

2.  Travel Receipts:

Yes, online receipts and boarding passes are acceptable.  Travel receipts,
all together, MUST prove a) total cost of the travel, b) how it was paid
for
and c) that you in fact traveled.

Hope this helps!

Shannon