[Emeriti-faculty] Dept. Meeting Monday Jan. 31

Just a reminder that there will be a department faculty meeting on Monday, Jan. 31, 12:00 - 1:15 pm, Robinson 250.

Agenda:

1) Revised Proposal for a Chemical Physics Ph.D. Track --
This proposal was previously voted on and approved by the department. Discussions with Dean Pepall have resulted in some modest modifications. The revised proposal is attached. Please review it before the meeting. If there are no major objections we will vote on in on Monday and it can be presented at the next GSAS meeting on Feb. 16; if it requires significant discussion we will have to postpone that to a later date, because most of the meeting will be needed for:

2) Undergraduate Awards

Please make every effort to attend.

Roger