[Emeriti-faculty] *Urgent* - Websites - Profile sites

Faculty and Staff,

I am contacting you in regard to the email below which was sent recently by Jillian Dubman regarding the removal of the Faculty Profile Website from the AS&E host.

The Physics and Astronomy Website Committee is happy to inform you that we are able to offer each faculty and post-doc *up to* 5GB of space on our existing department server to replace this website opportunity. If you are interested in obtaining space to replace your Faculty Profile site, let me know asap (reminder, the Profile site goes down January 31, 2011) so that we can arrange for you to have access.  Please note…as with the Faculty Profile sites, these are your responsibility. I will not have access to update or maintain them.  Once your new site is ready, you may then forward me the link and I will gladly link it to our current department site/s.

If you are not at all comfortable with building and/or maintaining websites, but would still like to have one, please come see me and we can discuss how to move forward.

If you need any further information, please let me know.

Thank you,

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager