[Emeriti-faculty] Fwd: Another change- sorry!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Another change- sorry!
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 14:41:05 -0400
From: Emma Goldsmith-Rooney <emmagoldsmithrooney gmail com>
To: Gayle Grant <gayle grant tufts edu>

Dear Gayle,

So sorry to have to change the bowling event again, but a large group of professors is going to FermiLab this weekend, and we really want them to be able to do the bowling trip, so we're going to change it to Friday, November 12 (Same time/place). Thank you SO much for making the new poster... I took it down from the hallway just because I didn't want any professors to see it and think it was happening on the 5th. We hope you can attend as well!
Could you forward the following email to the faculty?

Dear Physics Faculty,
We heard that a few physics professors are going to FermiLab this weekend, and we'd really like to bowl with as many professors as possible, so we're going to postpone the event one more week. Bowling will now take place on Friday, November 12. We'll meet in front of Robinson at 6pm.

Sorry for all the changes, and we can't wait to see you on the 12th!

Please e-mail us with any questions you might have.
Sincerely,
Emma Goldsmith-Rooney, SPS President (emmagoldsmithrooney gmail com)
Sawyer Bernath, SPS Vice President (sawyer bernath tufts edu)

--
Emma Goldsmith-Rooney
Tufts 2011