[Emeriti-faculty] Fwd: Change in Plans

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Change in Plans
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:53:00 -0400
From: Emma and Sawyer <tufts sps gmail com>
To: Gayle Grant <gayle grant tufts edu>

Hi Gayle,

Would you mind forwarding the following email to the faculty about our change in plans for the bowling event?

I hope you'll be able to make it next week!

Dear Physics faculty,

We apologize for the last-minute change in plans, but unfortunately the SPS student-faculty bowling trip is going to be postponed to next week. It turns out there were no lanes available tomorrow night.

The new plan: We will go bowling in Davis Square NEXT Friday, November 5. We'll meet outside Robinson at 6:00pm, and then walk to Davis Square for bowling (and their famous flatbread pizza!) at Sacco's Bowl Haven.

We sincerely hope you'll join us- it should be a great evening.

Best,
Emma Goldsmith-Rooney, SPS President (emmagoldsmithrooney gmail com)
Sawyer Bernath, SPS Vice-President (sawyer bernath tufts edu)