[Emeriti-faculty] Message from Tufts Society of Physics Students

Message from SPS.

Dear Physics Faculty,

This coming Friday, October 29, the Society of Physics Students at Tufts is holding our first department-wide outing. You are all invited to come to Sacco's Bowling Haven in Davis Square for a night of candlepin bowling and flatbread pizza from the adjacent restaurant. We are meeting downstairs in Robinson at 6pm. From there, we'll all walk down to Davis, eat some pizza, and go bowling. If you prefer to meet us at Sacco's, that's fine too. The address is 45 Day Street, Somerville.

We really think that this could be a valuable student-professor bonding event. If you are free that night, we would sincerely appreciate you coming. Yes, we could have fun just as a group of students, but it won't be the same without our professors there. Thank you so much for your time. If you have any questions, please send us an email or ask us in person. Hope to see you Friday!

-Emma Goldsmith-Rooney, President (emmagoldsmithrooney gmail com)
  Sawyer Bernath, Vice President (sawyer bernath tufts edu)
  Tufts Society of Physics Students (SPS)