Re: [Emeriti-faculty] Out sick today

Dear colleagues,

Please let me know if you would like to meet on Friday with this week colloquium speaker Prof. Manousakis. The title of his talk is: "Mathematical description of the operation of consciousness: When perceptual time stands still", and the abstract could be found on the physics dept. list of evens (check the event listed for Oct. 1): https://wikis.uit.tufts.edu/confluence/display/physics/Events

Also, just a reminder for grad students that everybody is welcome to stay after colloquium and have an informal conversation with the speaker.

Thanks,

--
Cristian Staii
Assistant Professor

email: Cristian Staii tufts edu
https://wikis.uit.tufts.edu/confluence/display/CristianStaiiTuftsUniversity/Home

Quoting Gayle Grant <gayle grant tufts edu>:

Good morning:

I will be out of the office today, not feeling well. I will my check e-mail and voice mail during the day. Shannon is in today.

Gayle