[Emeriti-faculty] Colloquia for next year

Dear colleagues,

We are in the process of scheduling the list of speakers for next semester colloquia. The goal is to have a colloquium scheduled nearly every week during the semester, with exceptions for holidays and other exceptional circumstances. To cite our chair: "the default assumption should be that if it's Friday, there's a colloquium". Therefore, I would like to ask you to let me know asap (by the end of June the latest) if there are any speakers you would like to invite this fall. We aim to bring good speakers, involved in cutting edge research from all areas of physics. Thank you,

Cristian

--
Cristian Staii
Assistant Professor