[Emeriti-faculty] Department faculty meetings April 5, 26

Friends,

Please mark your calendars with these department meetings:

Monday, April 5, 12:00 - 1:15, Robinson 250
Monday, April 26, 12:00 - 1:15, Robinson 250

Matters that we need to discuss include, but are not necessarily limited
to:
1)  Recommendations for summa cum laude honors
2)  Faculty position request(s) for next year
3)  Objectives and assessment of our undergraduate major

I'm not sure yet when we'll discuss which topic(s), but I think we'll need at least these two meetings to deal with all of them.

Thanks,
Roger

begin:vcard
fn:Roger G. Tobin
n:Tobin;Roger G.
org:Tufts University;Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
adr;dom:;;4 Colby St.;Medford;MA;02155
email;internet:roger tobin tufts edu
title:Professor and Department Chair
tel;work:617-627-5461