From: "Taddei, Keith" <keithmtaddei lewisu edu>
Date: March 11, 2010 11:43:09 PM EST
To: Krzysztof Sliwa <krzysztof sliwa cern ch>
Subject: Re: visit to Tufts

I apologize for not being more explicit. The way my trip is currently planned all day Saturday will be open for the visit, as I will be arriving Friday night and leaving Sunday morning. I have planned transportation so that I will be able to move freely to and from the campus all day Saturday.  Consequently depending on what sort of plans you have and what there duration allows, I can be on campus whenever it is most convenient for the department and yourself.  Should I attempt to schedule appointments with Professors from the Cosmology and Astrophysics departments or will meetings with them be included with your plans?
Thank you
Keith Taddei