[Emeriti-faculty] Key Audit

Hello all,

As part of my duties here at Tufts, I have taken on responsibility for managing the key dispersement for the department. At this time, I would like to initiate a key audit in order to ensure that we have tracked all keys given out and to ensure that we have spare copies of all keys used in the department.

Would you please send me a list of all Tufts keys you currently hold, including door keys, file cabinet keys, mailbox keys, desk keys and any others that you currently hold. Please kindly return these lists, via email, no later than March 15th, 2010 and please include all Letters and Numbers on each key.

If you currently hold keys that you do not use or no longer need (ie keys to a room where you used to teach or keys to a homework mailbox you no longer need, kindly return them to me at your soonest convenience).

Thank you for your cooperation.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager