[Emeriti-faculty] Department meeting Monday Feb. 22

Dear Friends,

This is a reminder that we have a department meeting scheduled on Monday, Feb. 22, 12:00 noon, Robinson 250.

The primary item on the agenda is a proposal to create two new astronomy/astrophysics courses and modify our graduate degree requirements, as well as some of the language in our description of the Astronomy minor. Details are given in the attached document.

If time permits, we will also discuss possible nominations for faculty awards.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Please note that we will also have department meetings on March 8 and March 15 regarding the Astronomy faculty search.

Yours,
Roger

begin:vcard
fn:Roger G. Tobin
n:Tobin;Roger G.
org:Tufts University;Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
adr;dom:;;4 Colby St.;Medford;MA;02155
email;internet:roger tobin tufts edu
title:Professor and Department Chair
tel;work:617-627-5461