Gayle

EVENTS FOR WEEK OF 11/30/09

3:15 pm
Monday, November 30, 2009
TUFTS UNIVERSITY
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Oral Qualifying Exam
Robinson Hall, Room 253
“Worms in the Sky: A Tale of Cosmic Strings”
Handhika Ramadhan

2:30 pm
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Tufts University
Joint Tufts/CFA/MIT Cosmology Seminar
Robinson 250
"Anthropic Explanation of the Dark Matter Abundance and its Observational Consequences."
Ben Freivogel
UC Berkeley
Refreshments served at 2:00pm in Knipp Library, Room 251

12:00 pm
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Tufts Society of Physics Students
Robinson Hall, Room 253
“Role of the Physicist in Medicine”
Edward S. Sternick, PhD
Medical Physicist-in-Chief
Department of Radiation Oncology, Rhode Island Hospital
Professor and Vice Chair
Radiation Oncology
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Pizza will be served in Robinson 251

1:30pm
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Tufts University