[Emeriti-faculty] Next week colloquium

Dear all,

Next week colloquim speaker is Prof. Irinel Chiorescu from Florida State. He will be visiting our department on Friday, Nov. 6. Prof. Chiorescu is an expert in the area of quantum computation and molecular magnetism (http://qsd.magnet.fsu.edu/research.html ). Please let me know if you would like to meet with him. So far any 30 min time slot between 10am-3pm on Nov. 6 is available.

 Thank you,

Cristian

--
Cristian Staii