From: "Goldsmith, Courtney" <Courtney Goldsmith morganstanley com>
Date: October 22, 2009 4:11:19 PM EDT
To: Leon Gunther <l gunther tufts edu>
Subject: Morgan Stanley PhD Recruiting

Dear Professor Gunther,

My name is Courtney Goldsmith and I am a Recruiter on the PhD campus recruitment team at Morgan Stanley in New York.

We would be interested in speaking with you, regarding a possible presentation to your final year PhD students within Physics, who may have expressed an interest in moving into the financial sector.

I have attached a specification for your perusal, indicating the types of opportunities available at present at Morgan Stanley for final year PhD students within a numerate discipline.

Please feel free to pass onto your PhD students and fellow Professors in neighboring research departments.

If there is an interest from your side, we would be delighted to attend your campus, if possible and meet with yourself and interested students.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Courtney Goldsmith

Courtney Goldsmith
Consultant | Human Resources
1221 Ave of the Americas, 40th Floor | New York, NY  10020
Phone: +1 212 762-7961
Courtney Goldsmith morganstanley com

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error. We may monitor and store emails to the extent permitted by applicable law.

Leon Gunther

Department of Physics and Astronomy
Robinson Hall - Rm 357
617-627-5361