[Emeriti-faculty] Dyson lecture tickets

Friends,

Gayle has the department's collection of tickets for the Dyson lecture on Oct. 1. Please see her for tickets. Students can either see Gayle directly, or you can get some from her to distribute in class. There are no quotas or limits, and I expect we can get more if we need them, but the idea is to have people come to the lecture, not use them as bookmarks, so don't be too indiscriminate about it. I wouldn't, for example, just put a pile of them at the front of Physics 11 for students to pick up -- at the very least make them ask you for one.

Thanks,
Roger

begin:vcard
fn:Roger G. Tobin
n:Tobin;Roger G.
org:Tufts University;Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
adr;dom:;;4 Colby St.;Medford;MA;02155
email;internet:roger tobin tufts edu
title:Professor and Department Chair
tel;work:617-627-5461