[Emeriti-faculty] Resolution in honor of Bob Guertin

Friends,

With the department's approval, I propose to introduce a resolution in honor of Bob Guertin at the next Arts, Sciences and Engineering faculty meeting, on Sept. 30.  I attach a draft resolution, based largely on the pieces already published in Alma Matters and on the Physics Today web site.  Please let me know if you have corrections or suggestions.  I would like to take a few minutes at Monday's department meeting to take a vote on the resolution before bringing it to the full faculty, but I don't want to take up meeting time with line-editing.

Thanks,
Roger

begin:vcard
fn:Roger G. Tobin
n:Tobin;Roger G.
org:Tufts University;Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
adr;dom:;;4 Colby St.;Medford;MA;02155
email;internet:roger tobin tufts edu
title:Professor and Department Chair
tel;work:617-627-5461