[Emeriti-faculty] Meetings with Colloquium speaker Alan Nathan, Wed. 9/16

Fellow Faculty,

Please let me know if you would be interested in/willing to meet with our colloquium speaker, Dr. Alan Nathan of the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, on Wed. Sept. 16. As you know, Prof. Nathan is speaking on the Physics of Baseball, an area in which he is a leading expert. His primary physics research, however, has been in medium-energy nuclear physics, including Compton scattering studies of the internal structure of nucleons.

I look forward to hearing from volunteers!

Roger

Reminder:  Dept. meeting Monday 9/14 at noon.